GrassyKnoll

Monday, September 05, 2005

I am reminded of David Letterman saying a decade or so ago, "so I was doing the www. thing, like everybody is doing now." What I guess I'm saying is, "so I am doing the glob, I mean, blog thing that everybody is doing now." I have no expectations or goals for this new endeavor. Maybe, I will discover that the grass isn't always greener on the other knoll. Who knows? So sit your bump on a stump and MAYBE a anecdote, a rant, or a story (probably about my daughter or my students) will be of benefit to you. Peace.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Happy birthday! Looking forward to more posts.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Deanna said…

    Yes - Happy birthday! (Late now... sorry about that...)

    Any good stories from the first week of school?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like Letterman.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hey when you gonna update this dang thing? Forget those lame IEP's and all that blah blah blah world history and your overly zealous grad class prof - we want to read sumpin. Ok just kidding but I wanted to post something on here so you'd know someone checks on your site regularly. I know you're busy - WAY busy. I just wanted to post a comment. :D

    Love ya!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Deanna said…

    WTG Becky, saying what we were all thinking! :) We know you're busy Ryan, but we're anxiously awaiting more updates.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home